- Structural Engineering for Healthcare, Institutional, Commercial, Mixed Use, Industrial Buildings
- Concrete, Steel, Composite, Masonry, Wood, Post Tension Designs
- Peer Reviews
- Retrofits / Seismic rehabilitations
- Equipment & Piping Anchorages
- Forensic / Building Inspections
- Adaptive Reuse
- Construction Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Site Selection / Due Diligence
- Site Assessments / Master Planning
- Utility Infrastructure Design
- Land Development
- Storm Water Management
- Hydraulics and Hydrology
- Grading & Drainage
- Parking Analysis and Design
- Permitting and Zoning Analysis
- Sustainable Site Design / LEED Consulting
- Flood Protection
- Bulk Gas Storage Design
- Helipad Design / FAA Permitting
- Erosion & Sediment Control
- Construction Administration
- Site Observations / Inspections
- Landscape Architecture
- Master Planning
- Healing Gardens
- Campus Design
- Multi Family Amenity Areas
- Traffic Calming
- Code Compliant Planting Plans
- Construction Inspection
- Onsite Concrete and Soil Testing
- Construction Observation
We understand your goal and then we plan
JPS’s Engineers have an exceptional client-focused reputation based on providing superior service and quality deliverables and an excellent reputation for solving complex technical issues with innovative ideas that save our clients time and money.
Structural design engineers help architects and owners realize their vision by developing creative solutions that fit within the aesthetic goals. While designing for safety and code compliance, the engineer also brings value to the design team by balancing costs and efficiency. JPS brings together expertise in design, investigation and rehabilitation to deliver solutions that meet these challenges.
We provide comprehensive civil/site engineering services which assist owners and developers in the process of creating a viable project. This often involves the ability to see projects through the processes of zoning approvals, easements, and variances, which JPS’s diversified staff of engineers is well qualified to complete.
Landscape Architects create inviting outdoor environments that add value to your project. Whether creating specialty outdoor areas for your staff or residents, or simply meeting code requirements for a new parking lot, we can help you meet your project goals. More than plants, JPS can solve your pedestrian connectivity problems, create a cohesive visitor experience, master plan your future growth, and create a lasting impression.
We provide construction inspection and material testing for Highway, Bridges and other related projects. We have served as both the prime and as the sub-consultant and have succeeded in a team-oriented environment. From our constructability review process, to our in-house quality assurance program, we have the inspection process covered to provide the most successful outcomes for our clients.
JPS utilizes Revit and Civil3D for its structural and civil 3D building information modeling. Our BIM services have allowed us to help shorten design and schedule times by reducing potential discipline and construction design conflicts. JPS also has a dedicated team of BIM modelers for Architecture & MEP, Steel and Precast Detailers to create fabrication drawings for structural steel and precast members.